Lights, camera, action!
Why video should be an essential ingredient in marketing your children’s activity business.
• VIDEO is a powerful relationship building tool.
• How else could you really engage when you’re not there?
• What’s the best way to show someone what you’re like and how passionate you are?
• How else could you build relationships en masse from afar?
• It’s the closest thing to actually being there, and it’s available to you right now to use.
Video should be part of your integrated marketing strategy, which I’ll be covering in my up-and-coming courses and there are so many ways you can add video into your daily marketing from creating videos for You Tube, from doing a live in Facebook to creating a reel in Instagram.
My tip is to pick one platform to get started. In my businesses this was Facebook. Every week without fail I would go live to my audience.
Do a video today, introduce yourself to your audience. Don’t worry if you feel awkward the more you do the easier it gets. Tag me into your video as I would love to see it.
You can catch me on my “Small But Feisty Friday LIVE”, over on Facebook every week at 1pm, see you over there.